Update and pics!
Yea, I know i've been slacking. I was meaning to update at least a couple times a week but I've been sidetracked. We're all doing good. Liam got his first tooth the end of April and has #2 just about in as well. He's already bitten me bad enough to draw blood! Luckily it was only one time, but i'm still recovering from it. Nursing time is definitely a bit painful. First we'll start out with some pics from the end of last month.
These are my attempt at taking pics by myself. I love the look on Aiden's face in the first one.
As you can tell, its very hard to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time!
We had a fun mother's day this year. There is a local train station/museum here in Snoqualmie that gives short touristy rides on a old time steam train. Moms got to ride free on Mothers Day so we went for it! Aiden had been dying to go on a train ride and we had been promising one for a while so he finally got his chance. We all had a good time, here are some pics!


1 Comments:
HEY GUYS HOW ARE YOU? YOUR KIDS ARE GETTING SO BIG. I WILL SEND YOU SOME PICTURES OF MADISON, MAYBE GRANDMA DOLLY ALREADY DID. LOVE YOU GUYS AUNT LUANN.
Post a Comment
<< Home