Friday, February 17, 2006

a few new ones

Here are a couple of recent pics. I havent been that good about taking them lately. Probably because our apt gets the crappiest natural light ever and the fact that Aiden rarely lets me take a decent pic of him! As soon as I break out the camera he runs off or hides his face. This is documented in the picture below! I got a few good ones of them in the bath recently but instead of posting them all I'm just posting the latest siggy I made with the bath pics! :)

The boys are doing great! Aiden loves preschool and has quite the little social life these days. Liam is just a chatterbox. It never ceases to amaze me how well he talks already! He will repeat pretty much anything you say and has many 2 and 3 word sentences he says.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home