Silly things
Aiden is such a silly kid. He makes me laugh every day. I just love him so much, and now that he's 3 he has all sorts of silly things to do and say. The other day ago he came out of his room like this
Some of the funny things he says and does lately:
When he wants something he'll come up to me and say "So here's the deal"
He likes to "cook". He will gather cups and bowls, fill them with water or any other leftover food or drink he finds laying around the house and says "I'm making Pot Pie"
Last week I came into the kitchen to find him with my waffle maker out. He had gotten out the juice as well and was dumping it all over the waffle maker "making waffles". That one didn't make me too happy, but in retrospect its pretty funny!
When we meet people he will stand by Liam, put his arm around him and say "This is my friend Liam" That one just warms my heart!
Argh... I know there's more, i'm having a brain fart and am just gonna have to update this post later...
Here he is having fun in a box. He thought it made for a nice seat while watching TV.


1 Comments:
Ha they are so cute! I love checking to see your updates, those kids are growing up so much! Keep up the posting so we can keep up with you!
<3 Sarah and Joe Bourassa
Post a Comment
<< Home