Father's Day
Father's day was this past sunday and we all had a wonderful time. It was a beautiful sunny and warm day. We couldn't decide what to do, should we go to the zoo, go on a train ride, go to the lake... We ended up going to Lake Sammamish park. It's a huge park right on the lake. Aiden even decided to jump in the lake and go swimming a bit. Liam sat with me on the shore and tried to eat sand. This isn't the first time he's eaten sand, you'd think he would remember that sand is yucky and maybe I shouldn't put it in my mouth. But no, he ended up with a mouthful or two of sand. Afterwards, we went out for ice cream and of course the kids passed out in the car on the ride home. Here are some pics!






1 Comments:
I love the baldie!!!!!
I wanna rub that head for luck. :)
Jaimie (from July PG)
Post a Comment
<< Home