Friday, June 24, 2005

Taco Time!

These are from a taco dinner we had last week. Previously, when we had tacos I would give Liam a bit of each thing. A portion of meat, beans, rice, cheese, instead of it all wrapped up in a taco. This time he clearly wanted the real thing and did a great job chowing it down! He had a lot of fun doing it too!








5 Comments:

Blogger The H-Ts said...

Wow you are brave! I am too nervous to give Connor big stuff. I bet he would do good with it though.

Liam looks like it was very tasty!

6/24/2005 1:38 PM  
Blogger ana said...

I wasn't sure he could handle it either! I was just gonna give him a nibble but then he grabbed the whole thing and started chowing!

6/27/2005 10:21 AM  
Blogger Zac's mommy said...

So cute! Looks like he loved it!

zachsmommy2004

6/27/2005 11:21 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Those are adorable!!!

Aiden is such a handsome boy and Liam is so cute with the taco! WTG eating yummy tacos!

6/28/2005 9:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These pics are great. Hooray for taco time!

6/28/2005 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home