Liam's first birthday
Today is my little man's birthday! Oh what a year it has been! He is such a wild and crazy little guy, full of energy and wanting to climb everything he can get onto. He is pretty much walking, he can walk all about but still crawls probably 75% of the time. He just likes that it gets him around faster! He really can't wait to be able to run after his big brother. He is really turning into a talker too. I am really amazed at how many words he can say and how quickly he is learning new ones. I think he will be talking well quite a bit sooner than Aiden did. He can say mama, dada, cat, dog, duck, that, clock, hi, hey, wow, ow, uh oh, grass, rock, truck,and of course gravedigger(which he really hasn't said in a while!).
Oh yea, and happy birthday to Uncle Xyane as well! Liam shares his birthday with his Uncle Xyane who turns 16 today!
Here are some pics of Liam taken a year ago when he was fresh out of the cooker! Here is the link to his birth story if anyone is interested in reading it. Liams Birth Story


Here is a pic of him and his brother from last week, looking like sweet boys. I will post more birthday pics of my big boy once I get some from tonite. We aren't having a big party, just us and Uncle Noah and Laura and some birthday cake.


1 Comments:
Happy Belated Birthday Liam!!!
You also share a birthday date with your paternel Great Great Great Grandmother Sarah Catherine Cook. A beautiful little boy, I see a little bit of Uncle Noah in there!
Love,
Great Grandmother Dolly Treece
Post a Comment
<< Home