Friday, July 29, 2005

Birthday pics

Its taken me a week, but I'm finally posting birthday pics! We had a fun little party. Liam had a good time opening presents and eating cake though I think Aiden was more excited about it than he was!

In other Liam news, he is now a full time walker! If I would have made that birthday post just a day later I would have had to switch the percentages that he walks/crawls! On his Bday, he went from sitting to standing without pulling up on anything for the first time, and over the course of the weekend he started walking more than crawling! It is the cutest thing to watch him toddle about. He loves to play with balls, and is already getting good at kicking. He will see a ball and start saying "ball, ball" then walk over to it saying "kick!" and goes and kicks it around. Its just too cute! Ok, here are some pics I took on his bday. Some are earlier in the day when we went to play at the park and then a couple from that evening.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home